I am currently doing a mentorship with Jill Colpitts, a Vancouver-based doula with 10 years experience. Services included in this package are:
- An initial interview with no obligation
- 2 prenatal visits
- Unlimited phone/email support
- Access to an extensive lending library
- Use of an Elle TENS machine
- On call 24/7 (or able to supply reliable, qualified back-up) from the point of hiring until the birth of your baby
- 1-2 postpartum visits as desired
- An in-home infant CPR and choking lesson for you and family members, friends, or care givers (up to 10 people) through Safe Beginnings First Aid
- Use of a birth pool and accessories (including set-up and take down!) – if desired and the situation is appropriate. This can be utilized whether you are planning a home birth or hospital birth, as many people enjoy water immersion for labour before heading to the hospital.
Fee for this package is $750 + GST (what a deal!)
* Fee can be negotiated for families on a budget / special circumstances. Contact me and we can work something out!